If you’re looking for a great space to host your upcoming event, consider Valley of Reading AASR. Our spacious facilities, great location and ample free parking make it a prime choice. Valley of Reading AASR is available for private and corporate bookings 7 days a week. For more information and to plan your next event, contact us below.
250 Seat Banquet Hall
Handicapped accessible, free parking, coat check room
1300 Seat Auditorum
Plays, magic shows, parents, corporate seminars, etc
Great space for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, registration, etc.
Plan Your Event
Many Options at the Cathedral
• Capacity: 225-250 (187 green phase)
• Tables: 60” rounds or 8’ rectangle
• Upholstered chairs.
• Ample free parking.
• Handicap Accessible
• We do not cater. You provide your own caterer. (green phase – no self-serve, no buffet, all food & drink must be served by professional caterer.)
• We are a non-smoking facility.
• A professional bartender is required to serve all alcoholic beverages. We do not have a liquor license. Only beer and wine may be served, no hard liquor.
• Cost to rent is $1,500.00 per day, plus the cost of security observers (see next bullet).
Includes a minimum charge for cleaning, additional cleaning charges may apply.
Includes a minimum charge for custodian, additional custodian charges may apply.
• Charge collected ahead as deposit for 2 required security observers (provided) at $10.00 per hour, per man for duration of event.
• Deposit of $200.00 required to confirm a date which will be held until after the event to cover security and any additional cleaning/custodial charges incurred.
• Certificate of liability insurance required.
• Room is available the day before event to setup between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
• Music, entertainment, and festivities to conclude at 11:00 PM
• Building must be vacated by midnight, 12:00 AM